In order to keep the this area of the website as up-to-date and informative as possible we need your help. If you are running an event, no matter how big or small and you are helping raise money for the MND Association or someone living with motor neurone disease, please tell us about your event so we can promote it online here and via social media and help you generate as much interest as possible.
Please send your event information to firstname.lastname@example.org
MND Gloucestershire Branch Events
Other Fundraising Events
Creativity, planning and having fun are the secrets to fundraising success. Have a look at our ‘How to’ guides for helpful tips and advice.
Ready to get started? Request a fundraising pack in the post or download a copy from the MND Association.
Guide to Fundraising
It doesn’t matter if you’re a fundraising veteran or a first timer, we’re here to help.
The Guide to Fundraising is packed full of top tips, ideas and inspiration to kick start your fundraising. If you need extra advice, supplies of branded materials, please get in touch. You can call us on 01604 611860 or email
us at email@example.com
- Remember to register your event with us – we’ll send you a fundraising pack
- Create a plan – allow plenty of time for your fundraising and donation collection
- Don’t be afraid to ask – for help from friends, family or colleagues
- Maximise your sponsorship – create a target on your online fundraising page
- Share your story – use social media to tell family and friends why you’re fundraising and to share your progress